At Pure Aesthetics, a consultation is the first step of our skin care journey. We recommend our clients take advantage of one of our free consultations with a provider or one of our detailed VISIA Skin Analysis consultations with one of our providers.
The VISIA Skin Analysis is a state-of-the-art skin analysis system that provides in-depth information about the skin’s condition. It’s used by the skincare professionals at Pure Aesthetics to assess various aspects of the skin and allows us to created a customized skin treatment plan for our clients – with the VISIA, the Pure Aesthetics team can create a customized treatment plan based on your skin health results and measure the success of your treatments after they are performed by our aestheticians and providers.
A VISIA imaging session captures key visual information for areas affecting complexion health and appearance. Read below for more information on what the VISIA Skin Analysis measures for you skin.Book Appointment Now
1. Spots: Measuring the discolored brown and red spots that we can’t see with the naked eye.
2. Wrinkles: This is taking a very close look at lines in your face.
3. Texture: Texture is primarily an analysis of skin smoothness.
4. Pores: Pores are the circular surface openings of sweat gland ducts. This score measures your enlarged pores.
5. UV spots: The VISIA shows the sun damage to your skin that we can’t yet see with the naked eye.
6. Brown spots: Measures the brown pigmentation and discoloration above and beneath the skin.
7. Red areas: Measures a variety of conditions, such as acne, inflammation, Rosacea or spider veins.
8. Porphyrins: This is taking a look at the bacterial excretions that can be lodged in your pores.
After the VISIA measures all of your data it will give you your “true skin age.” Your “skin age” will give you a better sense of whether you need to do something to correct the damage the sun has done to your skin over the years. It will also let you know how to protect yourself more for the future.
We will review your VISIA Skin Analysis results with you during the consultation portion of your appointment. We’ll talk to you about your feelings about your skin – What bothers you and what doesn’t? When we analyze together, we can also discuss what changes you might make to your skincare products and regimen to correct any problems. Our providers may also suggest specific skin care services to correct skin damage. For example, if your result shows a high score for UV damage, we may suggest a series of VI Peels. If your result shows a high score for texture, we may suggest a series of Microneedling Skin Pen treatments. For treating fine lines around the eyes, we may recommend BOTOX.
We can analyze your skin after you’ve undergone any skin care, laser or injectable treatments or changed your skincare products and regimen, to see whether your skin has indeed improved. It’s so satisfying to see these results!Book Appointment Now